Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req29137
Configuration Management Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Perform change management activities in support of Cymer-ASMLdocument control standards.
- Follow the established technical documentation process, adhere to content and quality standards, and comply with templates and style guidelines.
- Writing project work may include: engineering process-design documentation, new equipment design service procedures, software documentation, and equipment and facilities installation procedures.
- Participate in project planning and provide execution status throughout the course of project work.
- Multi-task and execute projects in a timely manner based on business priorities and schedules with varying interruptions.
- Ensure document control integrity with document revision history content, proper and approval workflow routing. Change Management Specialist:
- Comply with all documented procedures and policies to meet Cymer ASML document control requirements.
- Review incoming change orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify approvals for change orders and communicate with requestors, document owners, and stakeholders as needed.
- Complete and Release permanent change orders.
- Create change notification documentation that will be provided to end customers.
- Update and structure sharepoint-sites and links for change orders to provide end user access to controlled documents.
- Support lifecycle management of assemblies or components as well as structure Bill of Materials within Agile
- For newly released documents, create new certification titles and functional area associations in the training database; set prerequisites and equivalencies according to department processes.
- At manufacturing release, link the new tool or equipment to the associated operating procedure in the training database to enforce required certifications/tool lockout.
- Perform document archival and record retention.
- Understand the relationships between all change management tools and processes.
- Provide the highest level of quality and follow-through for all work performed.
B.A./B.S. in a Technical Discipline and/or English /Technical Communications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical writing fundamentals, industry standard writing styles, and content organization.
- Committed to enforcing business process rules and strictly following all documented policies and procedures. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with change management processes, document control applications, and document approval requirements.
- Adept with Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.
- Two or more years of experience developing technical documentation and/or working in change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content management tools and systems SCREENING
- A technical writing exam is required as part of the interview process.
- Must have authorization to work within the U.S. If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence
- Ability to establish rapport and working relationships with a variety of personalities and design engineering functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperatively with others under little or no direct supervision.
- Detail-oriented with a high sense of responsibility for outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask; highly flexible and able to prioritize tasks in the context of frequently changing business-critical needs.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability