You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Supply Chain at ASML
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management, Other technical job categories
Supply Chain at ASML
Are you able to unleash the full potential of our supplier networks? Are you eager to maximize customer satisfaction? If so, working within the Sourcing and Supply Chain department at ASML is what you are looking for!
Every day, you make use of technology that contains microchips. From smartphones and laptops to cars and airplanes. Technologies such as AI, robotic process automation and 5G will fuel the growth of the semiconductor industry even more. Since we are the leader in high-end lithography systems for the semi-conductor industry, there’s a huge demand for our machines. This is why we are looking for a lot of new supply chain professionals to join our colleagues within ASML. We have multiple opportunities for junior, mid-level and senior candidates.
Watch the video below to learn more about ASML and the advanced systems we produce:
ASML IN 1 MINUTE
What will you be working on?
'’We guarantee material availability at the right quality and cost for our customers, today and in the future.’’
Whilst working within Supply Chain at ASML – the core of ASML’s value chain - you will focus on delivering products to our customers. With touch points in Development & Engineering (D&E), our suppliers, the ASML factories, through to our Customer Support (CS) teams and even with the Customers themselves.
Within Supply Chain at ASML there are different specializations that you could be hired for (please note that there is no job rotation):
Planning: The Supply Chain Planning department has the mission to satisfy the consolidated Business Line demand by constructing an agreed Integral Supply Plan that optimizes business opportunities, costs and risks and by driving the execution of the plan.
Sourcing procurement: Within the Supply Chain Procurement you will build and maintain sustainable relationships with suppliers while executing all operational procurement activities. Our strategic/tactical sourcing team operates in a highly complex, dynamic business environment. The sourcing strategies are divided in direct and indirect categories who are supporting the processes within different departments of ASML.
Logistics: The Supply chain logistics department looks after the logistics infrastructure of our Supply Chain. This includes the management of our warehouses, the transportation of materials and customs compliance. You can also be responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics Supply Chain.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM): PLM secures Supply Chain Management industrialization by driving our requirements and solving issues for new products and changes. Or you can work on coordinating material availability by relying on SCM operational subsectors for today and tomorrow, across the globe.
Depending on your specialization and years of experience, you can work on:
- Securing product readiness and preparing suppliers for volume;
- Guaranteeing material quality;
- Logistics infrastructure;
- Material availability & Supply Chain planning;
- Supplier sourcing & coordination;
- Enabling a reverse Supply Chain;
- Product- and project management;
- Extending product, part lifespan and phaseout.
Who are you?
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you..
- Are in possession of a bachelor or master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or comparable education;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain role, preferably in an industrial setting;
- Are able to communicate efficiently in English;
- Are greatat stakeholder management;
- Are result-oriented, assertive and a proactive problem solver;
- In stressful situations, you are able to stay calm;
- Have a drive for continuous improvement.
What do we have to offer?
- Read our labor conditions and development opportunities;
- A unique and challenging job within Supply Chain at ASML;
- A work environment with an open culture and focus on results;
- Many opportunities for career growth;
- Courses and continuous training to develop your skills.
How to proceed from here?
Are you interested? Apply right now within supply chain at ASML! Your application on this vacancy will be treated as an open application. Our recruiters will screen your CV, and if we see a match, we will link your profile with a suitable and challenging position at ASML. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible!
Want to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.