12 days ago - req29219
Process Architect (Handling and Transport)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
The group Handling & Transport Technology (HTT) is part of Development & Engineering (D&E) and in the Mechanical Development cluster (MDEV). The HTT group is responsible for the specification, definition, realization and qualification of all handling and transport tools and packaging for ASML machines.
The Process Architect defines and creates efficient shipment related processes (within HTT scope).
The Process Architect provides input for defining the product Handling & Transport concept and translates this concept into SMART requirements for machine transport and install.
Additionally the Process Architect is responsible for creating a Bill of Materials (BoM) enabling shipments and move-in of ASML systems to customers. The Process Architect will be the bridge between engineering and logistics and maintain and secure HTT processes.
Job description break down:
- Creates and maintains System Design Specification document (SDS) which contains full set of requirements for the transport of ASML systems. Actively chases open issues.
- Determines move-out and move-in requirements at ASML’s and customer’s site based on the different modules of ASML systems.
- Reviews module project documentation to ensure that Handling & Transport requirements are implemented actively (eg. Risk analyses, logistic FMEA).
- Creates and maintains an inventory on packaging materials and tooling to create a Shipment BoM, Move BoM, De-install (Return Shipment) BoM and Sales BoM in TCE/SAP used for the transport of ASML systems.
- Creates and maintains the Packing Overview for Machine shipment.
- Is responsible for input to and review of the Installations Requirements Manual (used for system install at customer’s site).
- Participates / Initiates improvement projects that can affect Handling & Transport Systems.
- Has broad contacts within ASML (e.g. module projects, logistics, manufacturing engineering, install).
- Improving and maintaining the agreed Way of Working document and General information Document (GID).
Bachelor or Master degree in industrial engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Knowledge of logistic processes.
- Knowledge of SAP, Teamcenter and NX.
- Experience with working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in semiconductor industry is an added value.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Capable to create structure within large organization with complex processes.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Accuracy and flexibility, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Basic leadership: Carry out vision, set expectations, gives feedback.
- Networking. Pro-actively build and maintain large network throughout the organization.
- Quality driven, accurate working mentality.
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing.
Context of the position
The Process Architect HTT will report to the Handling & Transport Technology Group Lead.