You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req29238
System Pre-install Design Project Lead
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Own, contribute and drive site readiness, process improvements, and organizational improvement projects on behalf of the CS organization to drive the introduction of ASML products.
The Project Lead (System Pre-Install Design) will be the primary point of contact to internal and external customers regarding the customer facilities required to support ASML products (DUV, EUV, & Metrology).They will also be the single point of contact to all internal organizations that provide information to the customer or need information from the customer regarding support facilities.Primary deliverables include arranging the delivery of the ASML Requirement packages, system upgrade/FCO facility requirements, feedback to internal customers regarding facility needs/capabilities, and support the interpretation of customer design data internally.
- Manage all communication with the customer.
- Drive customer needs internally.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Find alternative solutions that meet customer needs while simultaneously meeting ASML business requirements.
Plan and Prioritize:
- Creates and uses detailed project plan (deliverables, why, who, when, how, what).
- Clearly defines deliverables for project members.
- Defines clear and quantifiable priorities.
Manage Project Structure:
- Is able to identify resources needed for proper project delivery and escalates when not available.
- Is able to make planning based on available resources.
- Is able to challenge the assignment and agree on SMART deliverables.
- Manage project meetings.
- Has regular progress reporting to stakeholders / sponsors / project team.
- Understands proper escalation paths and solve basic road blocks.
Delegate and Follow Up:
- Allocates work and appoints owners to logical "buckets" of deliverables in line with team structure.
Manage Risks and Customer Requirements:
- Is able to assess and address risk based on input project members.
- Is able to understand operational risks within own scope.
Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical, or Structural or equivalent experience.
- Masters’ Degree highly preferred.
- PMP Certification helpful.
- 3-7 years Project Management experience working with challenging, highly technical, large budget projects with a lot of moving parts.
- Semiconductor or similar complex technologies experience required.
- Detailed understanding of Semiconductor FAB facilities would be advantageous.
- Vendor contract set up and management.
- Fluent in reading and accurately interpreting technical, facilities drawings and blueprints.
- Exemplary Account Management skills with highly advanced experience interfacing with customers as well as being adept at utilizing diplomacy, direct and clear communication.
- Experience developing strategies to address controversial topics with customers.
- Able to resolve issues using root-cause analysis and timely reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal and listening communications skills.
- Able to independently create and deliver customer ready presentations.
- Willing to work within a clean room and all supporting areas.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Customer site requires ASML employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, barring an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability