26 days ago - req29363
Contract & Supplier Manager Facility Management
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Do you like to manage a complex field of suppliers and contracts in the Facility Management/soft services domain? And do you like to work in an ever changing, fast moving environment? The Contract & Supplier Managers team of Corporate Real Estate – Facilities & Maintenance is responsible to manage the supply chain that delivers the Facility Management and Maintenance outsourced services. Your core task is to optimize the supply chain and build partnerships with suppliers to ensure consistent and aligned services, (future) flexibility and continuous improvement. You will be part of the CRE Facilities & Maintenance team that manages all the hard services (physical assets) that support ASML production sites and buildings as well as all the soft services that ensure a comfortable, hospitable working environment to ASML employees.
The job mission of the Contract & Supplier Manager is to manage and optimize the supply chain and service portfolio of the CRE F&M outsourced services. By doing so, you contribute to a consistent set of physical assets buildings, grounds and services for ASML. Together with the other Contract & Supplier managers you are responsible to manage the Facility Management contract portfolio. In this role five main focus areas are important; procurement, contract management, performance management, financial management and supplier management. Next to managing the contracts, you will be participating in various projects in which new and/or changed FM services need to be translated to contracts, service levels and service agreements. You develop the strategies and determine what types of contract models and service agreements support these developments. You acquire the best solutions in the field of FM for ASML, investigating market opportunities, executing tenders and establishing strong contractual basis with suppliers. By doing so, you contribute to high quality service concepts for the 15,000 ASML employees in Veldhoven and together with the team, create an appealing, attractive campus.
Additionally are responsible to deploy, monitor and manage the contracts and associated results/performance on a day-to-day basis. You work mainly on strategic and tactical level and manage the suppliers in our field in order to continuously improve and developed the services. You play an important role in establishing new contract models in Veldhoven, based on output and partnership relations. You work together with the Managing Agent, which is responsible for the daily services and contract management activities on operational level.
Next to the FM expertise, you bring knowledge in the field of professional contract management and develop processes to the next level, such as supplier management, financial & performance management, reporting and long term strategy planning.
The role of the Contract & Supplier manager is a global role, but with emphasis on Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. Maintenance, projects, workplace and facility management processes conducted by CRE are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas. Aside from that, on daily basis the campus in Veldhoven facilitates an appealing working environment to +/- 15.000 employees. ASML has several other production facilities and offices worldwide. You will be establishing the standards and processes for other sites as well to ensure that there is a uniform and global contract management and performance structure.
- (globally) Professionalize contract management as a competence, by developing processes such as supplier management, financial management, performance management, reporting and strategic planning. Responsible for developing and implementing a global framework for CRE F&M.
- Locally (Netherlands) responsible for the performance of several contracts, optimizing contracts and developing the CRE F&M products and services portfolio. To do so, you closely work together with Specialists on Soft Services, Access & Mobility, Campus & Hospitality management, and Workplace management.
- Manage the relations with the suppliers in the field of FM, to establish durable and reliable partnerships stimulating suppliers to continuously develop their products and quality in order to contribute to CRE F&M objectives.
- Responsible for managing the year plan process with suppliers in which the service delivery and allocated budget for each year is defined and/or contract renewal and redesign of existing contracts to ensure the best-fit contractual agreement for ASML.
- Prepare, manage and execute supplier performance reviews and be in the lead for contract management meetings and evaluations.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive system for performance management metrics to monitor supplier performance and compliance and a system for structural financial analysis to control the supplier spend.
- Initiate and stimulate structural product and quality development together with suppliers and the CRE F&M content experts by developing requirements and contractual conditions that are essential to run innovation processes or to achieve a next level partnership.
BSc or MSc degree in Facility Management, Organizational Studies, Business Administration or similar.
8+ years of relevant working experience, in particular experienced in managing large/complex contracts in the field of facility management, soft services, campus management.
ASML Veldhoven is in the process of making changes in the supply chain. We are looking for someone who likes to become part of a global Corporate Real Estate department and is excited to be involved in/contribute to new and innovative ways of working.
- Well-developed stakeholder management / relationship management and communication skills (establishing effective networks)
- Strategic thinking and able to plan ahead
- Entrepreneurial, focused on innovation and resistant to/enthusiastic for change
- Pragmatic; drive changes and decision-making
- Result and quality oriented
- Collaborative and capable to connect various experts and stakeholders
- Well-developed in-depth analytical skills and financial insights
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. Corporate Real Estate enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner. Internal interfaces include:
- Finance and Procurement.
- Program Managers, CRE Project teams, Data Information & Systems teams, Hard and Soft Service Specialists, Asset managers.
- Consulting and alignment activities with teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou to assure one global way of working and drive implementation projects at these sites.
- Suppliers of F&M and consultancy companies.
The Contract & Supplier manager is part of the team Data, Delivery & Supply management that is responsible for managing the maintenance and facility management services, contracts and all supportive CRE data management processes. The team is built as a strong demand team (regieorganisatie), with complimentary roles: Asset managers and Hard & Soft Services Specialist who are responsible for the content of maintenance and FM services, Contract & Supplier managers that are responsible for managing the supply chain and agreements, and data management roles that support efficient delivery processes.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed. Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.