14 days ago - req29350
Source Laser Performance Integrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so you will enjoy ASML. It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth, especially when you are a true self-starter, and like making contact with different disciplines at different levels. Within ASML the Sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements.
The department ED EUV DE Source Laser is responsible for delivering the specification, design, integration and validation of the (CO2) Laser system which is a key part of the EUV Source.
As a Source Laser Performance (SLP) integrator you understand how the different modules within Source Laser contribute to the end performance of the Source Laser as a whole. You understand why the requirements are important for our customers like plasma generation and scanner as a whole. As a true generalist you make sure the end performance of the product and its upgrade packages is early de-risked and meets the final committed performance in the product. In case performance is not met, you will interact with a complex landscape of stakeholders in which you will present the root cause of the performance issues in a clear and concise matter. Together with our stakeholders you agree on the short (mitigation) and long term (solution) strategy to serve the interest of our customers. You do this all with a great sense of ownership.”
You will be a member of the Performance Integration Field and Factory team and will play a key role to bring the CO2 system performance to the required specification. Main Responsibilities:
- Design and contribute Source Laser system test plan (PERT)
- Secure quality of new deliverables by early de-risking and qualification (TPS/TAR)
- (Data) Analyze the CO2 system to validate if the system performs up to specification.
- Troubleshoot the CO2 system to determine the root cause when a system does not perform up to specification.
- Define CO2 system qualification strategy
- Define tests to determine CO2 system performance or to obtain additional data to find root causes.
- Test and Integrate solutions in both factory and field systems
- Document tests and investigations and communicate findings to stakeholders of the team.
- Provide the right follow up and make sure the new learnings land in structural solutions.
- Knowledge sharing within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Use, develop & improve on off-line tooling (MATLAB/python) for data analysis.
MSc or PhD in a technical area, which is related to physics and/or System Integration.
- 3+ years of experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, preferably within ASML.
- Knowledge and understanding of laser physics and optical phenomena.
- Knowledge of the EUV source and Source laser is preferred.
- Several years of experience within an integration environment is preferable.
- Works well in a team
- Shows true end-to-end ownership
- Strong self-propelling behavior.
- Good analytical skills and drive for quality
- Used to take initiative to reach difficult goals.
- Able to cooperate in high stress environment
- Flexible in work schedule when troubleshooting and test execution may demand this.
- Willing to travel several times a year to troubleshoot customer issues, or to test/validate new functionalities in close cooperation with engineering colleagues and/or our key supplier.
- Good (English) communication skills, able to explain highly complex issues at various levels
- Basic usage skills in Matlab or Python