23 days ago - req29420
CS EUV Installations Material Registrar
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) sector is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is Field Factory EUV installations, which is responsible for providing installation support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization. The Material Handler ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex installations.
To support the install of leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specification, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- The Material Registrar role has many different aspects.
- Based on the daily plan of the installation, ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the machine.
- Return materials and tools and packaging material to ASML or to the customer warehouse.
- Check tools and materials for deviations in their 12nc number, quality and cleanliness.
- Take action to get deviations resolved.
- Solve wrong deliveries and wrong material delivery issues.
- Reporting defects and missing or wrong parts and tools, and take corrective and preventive action.
- Work with the CS install project team to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled with regards to installation planning.
- Administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the installed machine in SAP.
- Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
- Work with Install Team and local Logistics team to process material notifications for DOA’s.
High School diploma and some secondary training or apprenticeship in a technical vocation or equivalent experience.
- Logistics Technicians with experience in a CS support department for high tech products.
- Familiar with technical terminology used in semiconductor process.
- Experience in a semiconductor cleanroom, handling clean and ultra-clean material and tooling.
- At least 1-2 years working with SAP and warehouse experience is required.
- Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
- You will be working in a very dynamic and high pace environment.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and WOW.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good hands-on skills.
- Good coordination skills and communications skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multi-task player and good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer skills.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Expect to spend more than 75% of the time inside the clean room.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% with uninterrupted periods of several weeks in a row.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability