You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req29439
EUV TSMC Group Lead
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Lead a part of the 24x7 support organization. As part of a small team the functions 24x7 you are the first point of contact for both operational needs as well as organizational needs. You own your reports and are accountable for all of their output. This includes performance, skills management, quality, and above all safety.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The group leader will work together with the current EUV leadership team to support the 24x7 shift engineers. The shift engineers will formally report into this Group lead position. The group leader will occasionally flex working hours to match the same shifts as their team and will ensure continuous support for the 24x7 operations in both personnel scheduling and skills management in the team. The group leader will also work with the EUV leadership team to improve the shift and the entire team through both people development and organizational improvements.
Bachelor in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Preferably a master.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with a minimum proven track record in a similar position of 5 years Knowledge of the semiconductor industry.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Focus on understanding details.
- Outspoken with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ensure and enable the team to work safety.
- Flexibility to support the business and or needs of the team.
- Dynamically assign priority based upon the situation of the customer and internal needs.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to measure and drive improvement towards a goal.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Customer site requires ASML employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, barring an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability