10 days ago - req29487
(Senior) Data Analyst / Data Engineer Analytics
In a nutshell
Do you get a big smile on your face when you unlock the potential of data by creating insights nobody was aware of the existence?Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges?
We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
- Create insights from (non-)financial data that supports decisions to increase business value
- Help building the Finance analytics organization as part of a larger transformation program
- Working together with other analytics teams within the company
In this role you will act as a data analyst responsible for creating insights by unlocking existing data, model data and analyze data. In the end leading into explainable visualizations, including narratives to support decision making process of ASML Finance and Business stakeholders.
You will inspire the business on the possibilities of Data Science and understands its requirements to translate data that allows for quality decisions making.
You will need to forge alliances with similar analytics hubs in the organization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other.
You will drive adoption of insight based, high quality decision making throughout ASML.
Technical Master or bachelor degree, preferably in the area of Mathematics, Technical Business Administration, Data Science or Economics.
- 3 to 7 years working experience, preferably in a BI or analytical domain
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy
- Experience in extracting data and make (complex) transformations
- Experience in building (complex) data models
- Experience in visualizing data, analyze data and generating insights
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization
- Experience in using SAP BW, SAP4Hana Enterprise Data Warehouse, Knime and/ or Tibco Spotfire is a pre.
- Structured way of working
- Challenge stakeholders and work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inclination for problem-solving
- Helicopter view and attention to detail
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Affinity for data and data structures (analytical skills)
- Ability to connect people in different geographies, with and without direct reporting line
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, we are looking for a data analyst for our Center of Improvement. The function reports to the team lead of the team and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.