15 days ago - req29417
System Reliability Project Lead
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Customer Support (CS) Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair, and maintenance of ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer.
Are you the person who likes to improve the team? Are you always looking for a better way of doing things? Are you dissatisfied with just making do with the established norms?Do you take action and follow through to completion?The Unscheduled System Down PL might be a good fit for you.We are looking for the right candidate to lead and be the face of continued quality improvement for all aspects of our service organization, to take the results of what was executed and provide feedback to all aspects of our organization. It will be the mission of this candidate to make the Hillsboro EUV team one that is constantly getting better.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the technical support team and drive the performance of system availability.
- Continuously improve the local methodologies for quality in all service activities.
- Evaluate the containments and solutions being purposed to make them the best they can be.
- Analyze service processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the customer to translate their needs and expectations into executable plans and valued solutions.
- Drive solutions.
- Work with the execution team to help identify areas to improve focus actions.
- Maintaining team performance and providing feedback to the teams involved as to areas to improve.
- Work with members outside the team to drive solutions.
Engineering bachelor degree required or equivalent experience.
- Master degree preferred.
- ASML experience preferred and SAP experience is a plus.
- Prefer 5-10 years of experience with a passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Candidates with less than 5 years’ experience will be considered with an advanced degree.
- Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
- Give and welcome feedback to create clarity.
- Strive for standardization and simplification.
- Personal accountability for projects and deliverables within scope.
- Flexibility to travel on short notice for domestic or international travel (<15%) if needed.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with sites of different cultures and WOW (ways of working).
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the able to quickly build credibility with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work independently as well as member of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc…).
- Good coordination, documentation and communications skills.
- Ability to drive technical teams towards integration of solutions with the goal of meeting customers’ needs.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
- Passport Required.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability