23 days ago - req29415
Teamlead Warehouse Technical Services
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Would you like to work in a highly automated warehouse, keen on keeping our automated systems up and running? For our new logistics center, that is currently in a ramp-up phase, we are looking for a Teamlead Technical Services.
As leader of the Technical Services team, you will lead a team of 21 professionals responsible for the maintenance of tools and warehouse systems. You will provide asset and maintenance management skills in an industrial electrical/mechanical environment, and will lead a team that strives to maximize the equipment utilization and efficiency. You are responsible for the technical performance, including the service and maintenance, of our automated warehouse systems, our production tools and a subset of our service tools. You manage the suppliers according the Service & Maintenance contracts on financials, technical performance and service indicators. Besides that you also determine the policy regarding maintenance plans, cleaning and improvements, taking the total cost into account and with the aim to facilitate a smooth operational environment.
- Providing first class maintenance support to our production tools, a subset of service tools and our automated storage systems installed at the ASML on-campus warehouse location.
- Coordinate activities in a timely manner with external relations, colleagues and other departments within the area of expertise to ensure efficient and effective process flows.
- Contribute to the establishment and control of the budget and the policy for the equipment and tools.
- Manage the service and maintenance contracts with external suppliers.
- Develop/improve maintenance plan(s) in collaboration with suppliers for the purpose of preventive maintenance and cleaning of the equipment and tools and coordinate this planning with the operation. Check the implementation, recording of the performed activities and the spare part consumption based on agreed reports.
- Ensure the correct stock of all necessary parts and resources for the equipment and tools with the aim of having all necessary parts available on time, so that maintenance can be planned efficiently, and breakdowns/repairs take as little time as possible.
- Identify and implement (continuous) improvements, develop improvement proposals in collaboration with suppliers and any other stakeholders and implement technical improvements (after approval).
- People manager of a team of technicians/engineers, responsible to set clear targets during the year and develop them to a higher level using routine, performance review and a development plan. The team is working in 2 shifts (16FTE) and dayshift (5FTE)
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering & Management or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 8 years of progressive experience as Asset & Maintenance Manager or Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Several years of experience with mechanized logistics processes and operations.
- Relevant knowledge of safety, asset management, legislation and guidelines.
- Able to develop and run processes such as: performance analyses, maintenance strategies and risk models, change & contract management.
- The teamlead Technical Services.must be safety aware of all activities undertaken, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Office, and industrial automation preferred.
- Analytical skills, can by nature distinguish main and side issues.
- Goal orientation, translate objectives into measurable results, set challenging but achievable goals, continuously check whether the results lead to the desired goal and take action when it appears that goals are of target.
- Persuasiveness, focused on acceptance and on overcoming resistance, create support and have excellent communication and customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
- Power to change, be a driving force in the team to provide direction and guidance and inspire the environment through knowledge, skills and/or exemplary behavior.
- Hands-on, team oriented, and committed to improvement processes.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements.
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required.
Context of the position
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and provides based on the sales plans, input for the production planning. TF and EF Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. TF Shared Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
TF Shared Service WTLO department is part of the Twinscan production organization supporting the EF, TF, YS, CS and D&E organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
- Position in office hours (dayshift), leading teams in multiple shifts (16FTE in 2-shift and 5FTE in dayshift);
- Person needs to follow the known consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).