14 days ago - req29572
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer (Stage) - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Contribute to responsible projects. Reacting as the leading role to ensure the new product or the project is deliverable and met with customer requirements. Co-work with Project Lead to define the gap needed for NPI product / platform roll-out. Behave as technical consultant to support business line and marketing when request raised up from customer. Initiate knowledge transfer program to deliver necessary skill and knowledge for field service team.
- Be capable to work on Wafer Stage / Reticle Stage relevant projects and issues. Extra added bandwidth is expected to work on Wafer Handler / Reticle Handler related subjects. Be able to solve technical issue in Positioning (Top + Bot) competency
- Communicate clearly about technical subjects with internal/external customers. Manage customer’s request and demand on those involved projects.
- Execute the assigned project independently and deliver the required support for new platform / product rollout. The deliverable should meet expectation from customer and business line.
- Lead in technical escalations. Look for corresponding resource for problem solving. Provide detail of issue background and explain the support needed from DnE or GSC with good escalation quality.
Master or Bachelor Degree in technical science (Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Process technology, Aerospace Engineering) or equivalent experience
Knowledge of ASML equipment on a specialized technical level is preferred.
- Manage complexity. Work on complex issues and troubleshoot with a good multitasking manner.
- Drive results. Be able to guide new member to enhance their technical knowledge.
- Customer Focus. Be able to ensure the organization resources and the support is focused on meeting customer needs.
- Good professional communication and presentation skills with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to withstand high stress and work independently during escalations.