Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req29508
CS - EUV Competency Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
As a SE(Service Engineer) Competency Engineer is responsible for driving EUV machine structural issues(material technical driving, tooling design, HW issue, machine structural improvement actions) improvements. The major capability you needed are technical skillwith sharply knowledge, project driving skill, multiple communication skill and ensure proper feedback, follow-up and closure of escalation accountability.
EUV SE competency engineer is responsible for leading EUV structural issue improvements by issue intake and solution roll out. The major job is to identify problem from structure issue list or escalated from CS team to engage and align with stakeholders(DnE, GSC, TSE…) for improvement process. And, review the structural issue content, provide continuous improvement proposal and contribute on machine availability improvement.
You will provide support to your counterpart (CS/DnE/GSC) through planning activities to improve structural issues, and provide follow-up on the deployment activities.
1.You need to co-work with local CS team to address EUV structural issue.
2.You need to drive EUV structural issue resolution plan and solution roadmap.
3.You need to drive structural issue reduction with clear goal and planning.
4.You need to support critical issue recovery and deliver knowledge accordingly
Bachelor or Master degree in a technical degree (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable)
At least 2 years of experience within ASML customer service or engineering position.
Troubleshooting concept experience > 1year.
- Business English both spoken and written is required.
- Prominent communication skill to bridge local team toward GSC, DnE
- Able to lead discussion logically and narrow down problem effectively.
- Capability to identify the stakeholders in the complex working environment.
- High awareness to the life cycle of escalation to drive escalation promptly.
- Stress resistant and strong leadership to difficult tasks..
- Crisp communicator at all levels (operational – executive).
- Flexibility for oversea and domestic travelling based on requirement.
Context of the position
- Discuss and brainstorm the areas to drive structural issue improvements.
- Support availability project to reduce structural issues and improve machine availability.
- Bring more methodology/process to improve MTTR, LH.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and priority.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.