15 days ago - req29582
LMS (Cornerstone) specialist & Training Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Did you know that almost every plane that leaves Schiphol airport to Korea or Taiwan has either ASML parts or ASML people onboard? Or that ASML produces mirrors that are so flat that if you would enlarge them to the size of our world the highest mountain would be only 9 cm?
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have several factories in The USA and Asia.
Our internal customers are highly skilled engineers in our factories. Our Mission is that all engineers in ASML’s WW factories have the required knowledge and skills to perform their job well and safely. As a Training department we support this by identifying customer training needs, defining learning objectives, assessing the gap that needs to be trained, delivering the required training curriculum, training materials, trainers, training facilities and training plan per employee conform agreed scope, time and budget. We ensure that the trainings are effective, efficient and attractive for our customers. Your job is to provide optimal support to our stakeholders within the EF and TF factory focused on Mylearning and training need.
As a MyLearning specialist and Training Coordinator, you are the first line support and the learning specialist for our learning management system (MyLearning). In this role, you assist and support our customers with all training related questions. You coordinate the delivery of training programs.
As a training coordinator you have excellent verbal/written communication in Dutch and English. You do have an customer focus and you are flexible. For this role it is required that you have strong organizational skills and that you are a real team player. You have also strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures.
You are an expert in how to structure our LMS, you are able to advise our Workstream Leads on how to best build up their curricula to ensure a smooth learning path with the right reporting capabilities. On a daily base you have close contact with all different stakeholders, such as: The EF and TF factory, our trainers, the trainees, our account managers and project leads as also our training developers. Besides this, every beginning of the new month we welcome all new hires to ASML with a small training about our LMS system.
In your role you will:
- Advise on which structure to use best for which training request or curriculum
- Be responsible to technically build curricula in MyLearning (Cornerstone) for the different workstreams within the ONE program
- Be responsible to organize keeping up to date all training material and content in our LMS
- Be the first point of contact for all training and training support related questions
- Be the MyLearning (Cornerstone LMS) specialist and you will be part of our MyLearning project team
- Prepare management information and analyze data
- Inform employees about training options
- Map out training plans for individual employees
- Track and report training evaluations
- Provide training feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
Bachelor degree in a related field or MBO level-4 with proven experience or competence.
Working with Learning Management Systems (e.g. Cornerstone).
- Working under pressure
- planning and organizing
- data gathering and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- team player
- flexible mind set
- excellent verbal/written communication in Dutch and English
- Work in hectic environment
Context of the position
You will work in a team of appr. 30 professional trainers, developers, account managers, learning architects and project support colleagues. You will be part of the Training Support Office team within the Manufacturing Training Center.
To be completed