15 days ago - req29520
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer for Flow and Temperature Systems
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering,
organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? Could you
consider yourself a customer advocate in the design and delivery process for precision lithography equipment? If so,
you should consider a position as Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer in our team.
As Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer, your mission is to optimize the reliability, availability, serviceability, and
cycle time of precision manufacturing equipment as it moves from the early development phase to operations at the
customer site. You make sure that the all work instructions and diagnostics are available for the manufacturing and
customer-support operational sectors.
The Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer has these responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- Represent the customer interests in the product design phase and make sure the operational requirements
are implemented in the design.
- Analyse global product performance and define requirements for design improvement.
- Review technical documentation including design reviews, and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
documents created by the multidisciplinary development team.
- Create work instructions and diagnostic documents to ensure a smooth product implementation for both the
factory and the field organization.
- Transfer knowledge from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations.
- Define cost-effective spare parts and tooling.
- Act as a subject matter expert in analysis of complex problems.
- Minimize operational costs for volume products.
- Provide hands-on support for field and factory installation and maintenance.
- Follow and evaluate structural improvements and feedback as implemented by the development team.
Bachelor or master’s degree in physics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar high-tech area.
0-2 Years of experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
- Ability to pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Commitment to consistent quality standards for customer service and a flexible attitude are keys to this role.
- Willingness to travel (10%).
Context of the position
The Development and Engineering (D&E) sector, amongst others, is responsible for industrialization and operational
requirements of ASML products. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS) and Cycle Time play
a leading role in reducing operational costs. We can achieve that with design and process improvements for volume
products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and
reactive structural issue resolution processes.
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader of DUV Manufacturing & Equipment Engineering group within
Machine Conditioning DUV department of D&E sector.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
US export License: YES
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.