21 days ago - req29527
Product Owner Electronics Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
You’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography and related solutions in the semiconductor industry. We are a global company with 70 offices spanning 16 different countries. You will be based in our Veldhoven location.
Our Employees are our most important capital and therefore we invest in your career development. When you apply you don’t just apply for a job but for a career within ASML.
In addition to our highly competitive compensation and benefits package, you’ll be able to work and lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment in a fast growing market; you’ll work with specialists from all over the world, adapting the latest techniques and of course you will get the chance to work directly for our demanding customers to help make Moore’s law possible.
The ASML Veldhoven office is currently expanding and we are searching for an Agile Product Owner for our Laser Light Generation group in our electronics development department. As Product Owner, you will become part of our agile teams and an integral part of our scaled agile organization.
As Product Owner (PO) you will work with the scrum team in the SAFe Framework to deliver items that create the most value for ASML.
Our Product Owners are the key figures between the ASML internal- and external customers and the development teams. They determine the priority on the team’s backlog together with their stakeholders and ensure the agile team understands why items on the backlog are important for ASML and how it fits in the bigger picture.
The Product Owner is responsible for the following:
- End-2-end ownership of team deliverables;
- Manage (multidisciplinary) team deliverables, risks, dependencies (in- and outside the team), stakeholders and escalations;
- Communicate and set priorities of the team backlog and ensure the team understands the importance for ASML;
- Challenges the team to come with alternative solutions when needed;
- Create long term plans together with the architect to ensure the future developments;
- Team up with other (Chief) Product Owners to align on priorities and objectives of the team as well as the team backlog;
- Works with the Chief Product Owner and Epic Owners to understand priorities for the next Program Increment (PI), prepares the team backlog for PI planning and helps the team to break down the larger work items into small valuable pieces;
- Cooperate with the Scrum Master to drive the team towards results and identify team improvements;
- Ensure focus of the team on PI deliverables and keeps the team from getting distracted;
- Prepare the team backlog for the upcoming iteration and ensure its properly prioritized for the next iteration;
- Ensure that backlog items have requirements, acceptance criteria in accordance with the definition of done and ensures that the team understands them;
- Challenge the team in view of the Agile key performance indicators towards greater efficiency;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- >8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years in a Product Owner or role in a high-tech environment;
- Proven track record of Leadership / Architectural skills within an Agile environment;
- Proven prior experience as a Product Owner in a scaled agile environment (SAFe);
- Experience with high tech engineering in a large Agile delivery organization is preferred;
- Experience in leading electronic development teams is preferred;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software is preferred;
- Experience with ASML standards and Ways of Workings is highly appreciated.
- You act as the voice of the customer and communicates why deliverables are important;
- You are highly motivated, pro-active and have good communication skills.
- You are quality focus, structured with eye for details.
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation and interest to understand the multidisciplinary domains
- You have strong stakeholder management skills;
- You have a Minimal Viable Product mindset and focus on achieving results as part of an Agile team;
- You like to challenge the status quo while never losing sight of the team goal and product direction
- You are strong in influencing and inspiring people, and leading in change;
- You are able to maintain a helicopter view
- You are fluent in English in word and in writing.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV EUV the group Laser Light Generation (LLG) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for the drive laser which is used to create EUV (Extreme UltraViolet) light. The group offers a challenging environment where electronics and function comes together in a complex system.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.