21 days ago - req29772
Team Leader Tooling Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to lead a development team in multidisciplinary project settings?
Then we want to get in touch with you!
- Take ownership of one or more tooling developments or issues from start to end.
- Leading a team of Mechanical experts to achieve optimal results in a multidisciplinary project setting.
- Support the project leads to achieve good quality results at the right time for our customers.
- Take the lead in mechanical developments and issues.
- Structure the development and guide the team to achieve good quality results.
- Make sure the proper design processes are adhered to and improve where needed.
- Define and prioritize the activities to make realistic plan agreements.
- Setup and maintain the team plan and drive for results.
- Communicate clearly on the progress and needs to your stakeholders.
- Organize a team of up to 10 engineers and coach them in their daily work.
- Motivate and develop the members of your team.
- Make sure that the right competencies are secured within the team and take care for the lessons learned.
Technical University, masters or PhD in mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of design and manufacturing of mechanical parts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Structured and organized.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of mechanical design.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
Context of the position
The Team Leader reports to the group leader Manufacturing & Service Tooling and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.