13 days ago - req29874
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
To develop world class Record to Report function with-in the Global Enabling Services group supported by highly automated accounts receivable and close processes, covering the end to end accounting cycle. Establish a streamlined and optimized record to report process that ensures external compliance and supports management accounting for better decision making.
Primary functions of this position include the following:
- Responsible for invoicing customers for service contracts and other sales.
- Administer cash receipts from customers.
- Ensure timely collections on outstanding receivables.
- Create any manual credit memos/invoices as needed.
- Facilitate Intercompany billing.
- Resolve, manage issues from Order Management and Customers.
- Ownership of new customer set up in Oracle.
- Assist on preparation of month end reporting to parent company each month end close.
- Own closing process of AR subledger each month end.
- Partner with Parent Company and regional offices to complete intercompany reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.
- High School diploma required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Minimum qualifications – the hired candidate must possess all of the minimum qualifications to be considered for the position including:
- Minimum 5 of Years of relevant accounts receivable experience with High School Degree or Min. 3 years with Combination of higher level education.
- Knowledge/hands on experience with Oracle
- Advanced excel skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- U.S. Flexible Workplace Policy available allowing employees in conductive roles to work a mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement with management – Hybrid Working Model.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Very minimal to no travel required dependent on business needs.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability