8 days ago - req29890
Global Data and Analytics Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML is a leader in the semiconductor industry. Simply put: we make machines that make chips. Our technology is state-of-the art and unique. Our thousands of engineers push technology further every day. People love working here – because we enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges.
A key function of the Global Digital Communications team is the management of our digital communications channels (asml.com, intranet, online events, social media, digital campaigns, etc.).
As data and analytics specialist, you will help us to improve our decision making based on insights gathered on our target audiences. You will conduct analyses focused on understanding customer experiences from both ASML employees and our external audiences. Next to that, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies for first-party data and DMP (Data Management Platform)
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, you’ll define ASML’s first-party data strategy and validate this regularly with stakeholders and suppliers. You will also execute parts of this strategy with other team members and external suppliers.
- Next to that, you will be the main contact for ASML’s DMP that facilitates analysis of the multi-touchpoint journey for our external target audiences.
- Develop dashboards and customized analysis to provide insights about digital media usage
- Identify and translate valuable insights into actionable recommendations to achieve business targets and improve customer experience. You work with other analysts in HR and data developers in IT to keep our DMP up to date.
- Share knowledge about tools and ways of working
- You will be our Adobe Analytics expert, bringing your own knowledge, learning on the job and keep up to date with new tools and industry developments. You will also facilitate data and analytics-related workshops, advise on new tools, coach your colleagues to build knowledge across the company.
- Analyze and share insights onthe performance of ASML’s digital platforms and digital marketing activities, developing dashboards for team members to detailed analysis of customer behavior with recommendations for stakeholders.
- Develop and test hypotheses together with team members and business stakeholders and perform A/B testing on user experience to improve conversion or task completion. Translate these outcomes to recommendations for product owners or lessons for the wider team.
- Use data visualization techniques and data storytelling to support and align with stakeholders in understanding conclusions and insights.
- Collaborate closely with ASML’s UX team by combining insights from qualitative research methods with quantitative analysis.
- Explore innovative ways to measure the effect of marketing campaigns and ensure continuity and quality of reporting.
- Monitor ASML’s digital channels against evolving privacy guidelines such as GDPR and consider directions for ASML to be proactive in this area, including redefining and executing a first-party data strategy.
- Serve as the point of contact for IT, assisting communications and HR colleagues to change or improve the Data Management Platform (DMP).
- Collaborate with social media experts, digital marketers and suppliers.
Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science or Applied Statistics.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in a data analytics-focused role, preferably at an e-commerce company or at a company that has been applying conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques to improve their digital platform performance.
- Experience with data analysis and A/B testing tools, combined with strong quantitative analytics skills. Experience with a Tag Management System is preferred.
- Data-driven and customer-focused mindset.
- Take initiative and responsibility to create a plan and drive the execution.
- Counsel others how to generate results vs. perform activities.
- Able to translate business objectives into clear, compelling meaningful deliverables.
- Determine project list and sets priorities together with stakeholders.
- Show determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Adopts a flexible approach in addressing hurdles.
- Identifies ways to reduce cost and waste.
Context of the position
You will join ASML’s Global Communications team at our headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your English CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.