16 days ago - req29814
Group Team Lead - Handling and Transport Tooling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
In the position of Group Team Lead Tooling , you and your team are key contributors to the Mechanical Architecture of our ASML systems. The goal of Handling and Transport (H&T) group is to provide safe and efficient handling and transport solutions for ASML’s products and related goods over their full life cycle.
Within H&T, the tooling team specifically is responsible for the definition of lifting and transport tools for safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective transport and installation of ASML systems and modules.
As a Group Team Lead you’ll drive the efficiency of your people, processes and products, by using your technical, communication and teambuilding skills.
- Being the line manager of a team of ~15 FTE Handling & Transport tooling experts (internal – external)
- Responsible for team & people development processes (such as DAP & PPM)
- Assist Group Manager in claim & allocation process
- Drive internal continuous improvement roadmap
- Build a trust based team atmosphere
Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in management in a technical high-tech environment.
- Several years of experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Knowledge of tooling design, safety legislation and FMEA processes.
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- The ability to influence others without exercising direct power
- Ambition and capability to grow to Group Manager
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.