11 days ago - req29949
Computer Science Internship: Migrating System Diagnostics software into managed database
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
No experience (Student)
Computer science & software engineering, Electrical engineering
Are you a bachelor or master student with background in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering? Do you have passion for high tech embedded systems? Do you like to work in a team with many design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and discuss technical solution? Then this internship could be interesting to you!
Type of internship: bachelor apprentice, bachelor graduation or master apprentice
Starting date: As soon as possible
EUV Source Laser Beam Control group working on challenges involved in positioning of high power laser beams used in Plasma Creation to generate EUV light in advanced EUV light sources.
Your task will be the migration of Laser Beam Path Monitoring Safety System Diagnostics software specifications into advanced managed database environment to eliminate human mistakes. The goal of this internship is improve the process of generating the diagnostic information.
- You are a bachelor or master student with educational background in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- You are a bachelor student looking to gain work experience/do your graduation project or a master student, who want to gain work experience. This internship is a bachelor apprentice/graduation project and master apprentice internship.
- You are passionate about technology and you are excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- You have a passion for high tech embedded systems.
- You have knowledge with database management.
- You like to communicate with other departments and want to understand how complex systems work.
- You like to work in a team with many design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and discuss technical solution.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented
- You are available to start as soon as possible, for a minimum duration of 4 up to 8 months.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?