14 days ago - req29951
Customer Financial Services Manager for Asia
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you challenged by contributing to our Global Enabling Services – Customer Financial Services organization as Regional Manager for Asia located in Korea? The Regional Manager is responsible for leading the regional team and governing effective and efficient regional execution in according with worldwide end-to-end Market to Cash process.It is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results. A position with many growth opportunities within ASML.
The Regional Manager Asia - Customer Financial Services manages a team of professionals in the area of quote creation, order booking and monitoring, invoicing and accounts receivables management.
- Enjoys working with teams in continuous improvement environment
- Acts as recognized regional lead for Global Enabling Services - Customer Financial Services in interaction with different Departments, Sectors, Business Lines, Regions and Asian countries.
- Ensures compliance to applicable laws and regulations
- Leads the team in transformation of related processes towards 2025 vision of ASML
- Leading regional team, with focus on people management and meeting operational targets;
- Manage effective and efficient regional execution of the services in accordance with global end-to-end Market-to-Cash process and tooling.
- Provide input on (local) requirements for the global end-to-end process in order to achieve defined process metrics level end-state and contribute to the strategy of the assigned area.
- Safeguard compliance to applicable laws and regulations based on framework set by Experts.
- Ensure alignment to internal and external customer requirements and engage in stakeholder management.
- Facilitate and embed standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensure staffing of people at the right competencies and ensure training and development plans are in place.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives by taking the leading role and applying lean principles.
- Promotes team spirit and the ASML Core Values (Challenge, Collaborate and Care)
Master working and thinking level, preferably in finance/business economics.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Global Enabling Services – Customer Financial Services domain;
- Experience with leading teams and change management;
- Experience with SAP, robot process automation, continuous monitoring, process mining, portals is a pre
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Develops talent
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Good communicative skills
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Professional and ambitious attitude
Context of the position
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is as follows:
Add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level.
To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
The Global Enabling Services – Customer Financial Services department is part of the CFO organization of ASML.
The Regional Manager Asia – Customer Financial Services reports to the Head of Global Enabling Services – Customer Financial Services located in Veldhoven, Netherlands. He or she interacts with various departments and layers in and outside of finance and sales.