30+ days ago - req29943
Group Team Leader Electronics Integration EUV Imaging
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you know already how to integrate them, have good team lead skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an GTL integration in ImagingElectronics, you act as a lead integrator as well as technical coach for other integrators & integrating together various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you assist the Group manager in various group activities.
The GTL Integration is responsible for the following:
- Mentoring, coaching of team members: On making realistic individual work plans, on technical issues and reviews and on role.
- Ensure WoW/best practice are used by engineers.
-Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Take responsibility for high quality FIX employee targets, have MYR’s, gather information for appraisals & execute EYR’s
- Lead the group roadmap for your competence.
- Recognize training opportunities for the employee
- Manage flex & farmout agencies for your competence
- Solve escalations in cooperation with GL
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
•Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions is preferred.
•Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
Within the sector D&E the department Electronics Extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within the EUV products line.
In this department the group Imaging Electronics is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for Imaging EUV modules.
The Group Team Leader (GTL) integration reports to the Group Manager Imaging EUV Electronics.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying to this job.