28 days ago - req29938
NPI Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer - Availability
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Bringing availability and industrializationof EUV lithography equipment to the next level is our core business.
Are you an entrepreneur who likes to combine his technical, organizational and analyticalskills theEUV availability group is the place to be. Your work will impact current and future designs.
Within the EUV availability team you will be assigned to specific function of the system and corresponding projects. Together with the project you will drive for better availability performance. You give insight in the current issues, help the project to make an best choice on what to solve, assess the impact of the solution.Your are the linking pin between customer support, D&E project and our industrialization department.
On a day to day base your main activities will consist of :
- Analysis of system availability with focus on root cause, impact and solution.
- Drive for solutions in cooperation with our internal partners (customer support, development projects).
- Ensure data quality is maintained for accurate availability predictions.
- Actively work together with development engineering in identifying opportunities and risk for our future product to meet availability specifications.
Bachelor Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- Preferred experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Knowledge ofService activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing analysis on new design to define the critical availability areas that need improvement to meet specs.
- Familiar with Design and service processes.
- Knowledge about data structure and modeling.
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
Context of the position
Your main stakeholders are development engineering , System Engineering ,Customers Support and product business line.
Working in EUV availability will give you an good opportunity to get familiar with the ASML D&E organization, strengthen your technical and organizational skills.
We welcome technical talent, experienced and starters, who are eager to make an difference in the world of EUV industrialization and availability.
Availability, Serviceability, reliability, software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support, RAMS, Great opportunity for starters.