5 days ago - req30094
Cost Analyst in Sourcing & Supply Chain Domain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Do you want to be a part of our new Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department?
Is your challenge to translate data into intelligence and insights in order to support our business needs? The focus of the S&SC Analyst is data integrity on Cost of Goods, Spend and ensure accurate reporting into Business Lines. The position combines business process optimization, reporting, analysis and consultancy. Interested – please apply?
The Sourcing & Supply Chain Analyst is responsible to deliver reports and analyses to the S&SC organization in order to optimize (integrated) S&SC business processes. You will support our Cost of Goods, Quality, Logistics, Technology and Sustainability (QLTCS) KPIs. Based on your analysis you raise red flags and identify areas for improvement.
This role is a combination of business process optimization, reporting, analysis, consultancy, as well as operational activities. You will be the linking pin between ASML’s Sourcing & Supply Chain and internal stakeholders like Sourcing clusters, Finance and our business lines.
By using business intelligence tools, you support your business line with platform specific KPI insights / forecasts, Bill of Materials and ASML’s spend overviews.
- Delivering worldwide performance management information to the ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain organization
- Developing, implementing, improving, monitoring and managing business performance indicators by using Business Intelligence (BI)tools
- (Timely) supporting the Supplier Product Family Team, Business lines, Category Managers and Sourcing Leads as an analyst with structural and on demand reports and KPI analysis
- Signaling KPI deviations and follow up by informing stakeholders or where possible take corrective actions yourself
- Ensuring worldwide alignment between the locations in Veldhoven, US and Asiafocused on management reporting and ensuring an aligned way-of-working
- Contributing and participating in cross functional and cross sectorial projects
A Master’s degree
with 2-5 years of work experience or proven relevant experience. Experience within Supply Chain, Sourcing and with process optimization is a pre.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - Multi disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Good (business) Analytical skills
- Affinity with BI and other related software tools
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization
- Pragmatic approach and result oriented
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues
- Structured thinker, able to translate solutions into scalable processes
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing nearly 25.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing and entrepreneurial people.
Within this organization the Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department is responsible for all supplier interactions. You will be working in the team of Excellence, Analytics & Business support, a team of professionals that supports the Sourcing & Supply Chain community with analytics, supplier management methods such as supplier performance & risk management, contract management, improvement project management and (external) communication.
To be completed