17 days ago - req30009
Operations process engineer - Sequence Integrator
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by driving the design, verification and validation of manufacturing and service sequences to enable our customers to effectively and efficiently execute in the factory and in the field. Are planning and organizing some of your best skills? Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and deliver the best sequences for EUV Sequence integration team? Then the role of EUV sequence integrator is just for you!
The D&E EUV Sequence Integration group is part of the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Business Line in ASML. Its challenge is to predict, assess and drive industrialization business drivers with main focus on cycle time and contribute to availability, safety and costs.
The EUV sequence integrator is responsible to drive the optimization of processes to manufacture and service ASML machines within requirements and within cost of ownership and proactively drive design to ensure an industrialized end product.
As anyou are responsible for:
- Design, verify and validate manufacturing and service sequences for MV, 3400C, 3600D, 3800D, EXE5000. Provide all relevant deliverables per each KD and drive feedback loop closure and lesson learned implementation.
- Support Operations (CS/EF,PLM) and D&E with work preparation digging into the content and challenging it to enable an effective and efficient execution in the factory and in the field
- Starting from the design phase:
- pro-actively define opportunities to improve cycle time and availability, reduce risks and costs digging into the content and challenging it.
- drive alignment with sequence architects and FCs to ensure top down and bottom up are in sink and sequence design is updated and released via change control.
- Participate to LOAS (phase 1 and 2)/ONE program (BOM/BOP, WI2.0, GEAR) providing input/requirements and supporting with the implementation relevant deliverables. Drive alignment with different projects/products to guarantee shared learning and uniform WoW
- Drive Factory = Field for Source S3 MV, NXE:3800 and EXE:5000
Bachelor of Science / Master of Science level.
Experience between 0-2 years in a engineer role.
The following is required:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills
- Ability to influence without power
- Leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills interacting with other sectors
- Team player and also able to act independently
- Result oriented
- Planning and prioritization
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in a team meetings and in front of any type of audience
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance and Integration is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. The D&E EUV Service Integration group is part of the Performance and Integration Department at ASML.