30+ days ago - req30087
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
As a Talent Sourcer you will serve as a subject matter expert and tactical executer to ensure that we are sourcing highly skilled talent, that lends to diverse perspectives via partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to fully understand business needs and where value add can be attained and beneficial. While deepening our channels and pipelines to enhance the success of the afore mentioned goals moving forward.
The ability to collaborate and influence others to meet timelines, deliverables while developing trusted sustainable partnerships.Strength in managing projects, influencing others and guide tiger teams to meet deliverables and to be accountable for reporting regular updates and tracking efforts in meeting deliverables.
- Leverage various channels such as personal networks, social media, blogs/forums, events, Google/Boolean searches, and select sourcing tools to attract passive candidate profiles.
- Collaborate and execute on a sourcing efforts to build a strong pipeline of top candidates from across the industry.
- Produce viable talent pools for designated business roles.
- Cultivate and maintain on-going relationships with key talent candidate segments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders from both TA and the Business to identify staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each open requisition.
- Partner closely with hiring managers, internal recruiters and stakeholders to collaborate and recommend diverse sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Research and provide recommendations on diverse organizations, schools and external events that align to our diverse sourcing and talent pipelining efforts.
- Help translate best practices in diverse recruiting into readily consumable resources and programs aligned to business needs.
- Utilize data and metrics to communicate business needs and measurable impact of efforts.
- Provide biweekly recruitment reports and sourcing updates, highlight monthly as to impact of KPI’s.
- Works closely with CA TA leadership by collaborating and leading allocated projects associated with Talent Acquisition related systems, programs, tools and processes.
- Work collaboratively to influence and guide teammates to execute assigned projects while meeting or exceeding deliverables.
- Create and maintain processes, requirements and reference/training guides.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in recruiting.
- Experience with identifying sourcing channels and modes of relationship building within those sources.
- Previous experience in project and product implementation from inception to reporting of findings.
- Exceptional customer service/management experience – working closely with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues, recruiting team members and candidates.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with all stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Successful experience sourcing candidates.
- Ability to leverage multiple sourcing strategies and tools.
- Effective multi-tasker who prioritizes tasks and workload, and manages time accordingly.
- Experience and short learning curve on different ATS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Ability to manage projects, identify when to escalate concerns and report out on deliverables in structured manner that is aligned to set timelines.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability