17 days ago - req30184
Business Controller - Manufacturing EUV & DUV
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
As Business Controller Manufacturing you area business partner on several levels by managing and deploying worldwide operational measures and processes within certain Sub-sectors of the Sectors EUV and DUV Factory. You will provide transparent information to enable effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Partner with different parts of the finance organization and drive the business to achieve their short term and long term objectives;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Drive,engaged in and actively support the business review cycle;
- Participate in and contribute to business improvement projects;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities and trigger the business to take corrective actions;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Drive the monthly, yearly and long term Financial Planning processes for certain Sub-sectors of the Sectors EUV and DUV Factory;
- Main interfaces of the Business Controller Manufacturing arethe Business Managers of certain Sub-sectors of the Sectors EUV and DUV Factory, the Directors Business Control Manufacturing for the EUV and for the DUV Factory, other Business and Financial Controllers and the Supporting Accounting group.
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Recognized professional controller qualification (RC) or accountancy qualification (RA) is a plus
- Fluency in English.
- About 8-12 years in Finance in a comparable business environment
- Track record in financial or business control, familiar with budget processes and direct involvement in providing financial analytical support in large scale projects and businesses.
- Team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
- Problem solving and “can do” aptitude
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issue and translate in Excel etc.)
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools and other mainstream financial analysis and reporting tools
Context of the position
The role is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control Product Delivery Planning & Control team. This role reports to the Senior Manager Business Insights & Control - Product Delivery Planning and Control. This role works closely and collaborate with the Directors Business Control Manufacturing for EUV and DUV. In addition this position is the business partner of several Sub-sector management teams within the Sector Manufacturing.
The ASML Finance department operates in a dynamic environment where learning, commitment, business partnering, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. We are responsible for driving cost effective transactional, fiscal and financial processes on a global scale, supporting business decisions, financial planning, action management, risk mitigation and maintaining appropriate corporate governance practices.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location Veldhoven, Netherlands.