30+ days ago - req30101
HR Business Partner Finance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
IntroductionDo you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Would you like to ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Job MissionAs a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. In this role, strong business partnering skills are needed to help build leadership skills, high performing teams. You are representing HR in the Finance community in which we need strong change-/ and leadership development capabilities. You play a large role to build high performing teams and together with management take the teams along into the transition activities that are taking place in the Finance transformation strategy.
In this exciting position you will have 3 main roles:
1. Strategic Business Partner
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Advisor concerning HR cycle related topics (People Performance Management / Succession planning, etc)
- Defining together with recruitment the recruitment strategy for the sector/department
2. Change Agent
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Defining together with HR People Development a development strategy
3. Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
ExperienceYou have 8+ years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and a solid base in operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
Personal skills- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Context of the positionThe sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
The position will report to the HR Business Partner Finance. The office location is in Veldhoven.
We offer you a challenging and unique role. The Sector Finance is going through a 5 year transformation program which has impact on each department within the Finance domain. For HR this means you are in the heart of change and transformation where you can support management and employees going through these sometimes uncertain times. There is enough space to challenge the management in making the right choices balancing between employer and employee interests.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.