5 days ago - req30199
Product Owner DUV Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you strive to partner with businesses and their customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as your team moves through sprints? Just how good are your stakeholder management skills? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team?
Often brainstorming with the development team, our Product Owners keep customers happy, prioritize issues, manage both internal and external stakeholders and lastly, keep the vision of the product intact. Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, then a job as a Product Owner within ASML’s DUV Machine Conditioning Team may be right for you!
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product for ASML and the customer. They steer the Development Team(s) to ensure the products generated are meeting, if not exceeding, the customers’ expectations.
The Product Owner is the “middle man” between the customer and development teams. They often act as mini-CEOs. They ensure business critical and priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations across program increments.
Tangibly, they are responsible for managing the Product Backlog for their team, which entails, however is not limited to:
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external business and internal ASML interests in this priority setting;
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Is held accountable for all work done and contributed by the Development Team
- Alignment with end-users (internal customers / stakeholders).
The applicant should hold a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
Certification as Product Owner is preferable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of high-tech system development with a proven track record of leadership / managerial skills
- Preferable prior experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Experience in working in and leading of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communicator;
- Act like an entrepreneur;
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view;
- Open to change and knowledge gain;
- Willingness to take responsibility.
Context of the position
Product Owners take control of the autonomous teams, teams are part of scaled Agile organization. They are responsible for maximizing the value of their product and the work of the development team. Product owners report directly to the Development Project Manager or Chief Product Owner.
- Be a part of a world class, and market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry.
- Work for a global company with 70 offices in 16 different countries
- Highly competitive compensation and Benefits package
- Work and lead multidisciplinary teams and an advancing, dynamic environment.