8 days ago - req30116
Project Leader Tool Cost PGP
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
You will be responsible for the management of tool expenditures in the Product Generation Process of ASML EUV and DUV systems. You report to the PDM (Product Development Manager) per system type about new investment needs and potentials to optimize cost.
- Manage a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive project realization.
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighboring projects. Pro-actively manage them. Keep intensive contact with other projects.
- Manage the process of identifying, budgeting, optimizing and efficient implementation of tools against the right cost.
- Review technical proposed solutions, by coordinating deep dive case studies, that focus on quality and budget as well as the risks in the respective project.
- Work with project leaders, functional architects, logistical planning and procurement who take operational responsibility of tool design and cost per function.
Technical University Masters in Business or Industrial Engineering, Mechanics, Mechatronics , Chemical, Physics or Electronics
- 3-5 in project management of medium technical projects cooperating with technical professionals.
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing, integrating, testing and realization of volume production for complex multidisciplinary products, preferably high tech production equipment.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Financial skills to assess by business cases the viability of an investment.
- Influence without power.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to achieve alignment between multiple projects, of which some are located abroad.
- Ability to sense and challenge actual progress in other projects.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control an engineering project, drive this project to success and deliver tangible results.
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the Mechanical Architecture department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of mechanical frames, tools and (sub)systems within these products.
What can you expect from ASML?
- An opportunity to work in a high tech company where you work on the edge of what is technological possible.
- An open work environment with young and talented people.
- A place with lots of career opportunities and international potential.
- A company where creativity and initiative is rewarded.
- Excellent working conditions.