You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req30125
U.S. Regional Quality Program Lead
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The CS US Regional Quality team’s main focus areas are; Customer focused quality (CQN follow-up), Material/Tool quality, CS processes for Material/Tool quality and Operational quality. The team’s mission is to drive the quality mindset within the CS US organization with all the CS quality areas in close collaboration with Operations team, Central Quality team, Global quality team and regional team. As a Quality Program Lead the mission will be to drive the Quality performance and maintain an overview of the roadmap of CS US Regional Quality team. The holder of this position reports to the CS US regional manager for Quality and Knowledge and provides indirect and direct support to US regional sites and is the primary contact for CS US Regional Quality team.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- As a CS US Regional Quality Program lead, the main responsibility will be to overview all the Quality improvements and projects in CS for US region and drive the Quality improvement processes across the region.
- Drive standardization of Quality related reporting/communications across the region and contribute to US-wide structure.
- Secure good relationship with stakeholders in Global Quality, Central Quality, US Sites to align on Quality improvement processes, strategies, structure and approach.
- Support line manager in building the Quality strategies for the US region.
- Ensure coordination and execution of operational and tactical activities by the CS US Regional Quality team.
- Help CS US regional quality team to work together in achieving a common goal.
- Work with line manager on building the roadmap for CS US Regional Quality team.
- Following up on CS US Regional Quality roadmap and ensuring success.
- Motivate, coach, enable and empower others and cooperate with multiple levels to achieve effective allocation of work and resources to resolve issues.
- Ensure alignment within the CS US region, CS Central Quality, Global Quality organizations with key stakeholders across other regions for solutions and implementations of Quality structure and processes.
- Aligning and updating the key stakeholders on roadmap and improvement plans.
- Aligning within CS US Regional quality team on the processes, updating US region with the solutions and implementations of it.
- Leading the CS US Regional Quality team towards success.
- Flexibility to travel on short notice for domestic or international travel (<30%) if needed.
- Monitors, drives and analyzes the Quality targets for CS-US region.
- Leads the CS US regional quality team towards quality targets and helps team develop skills and methods require to drive quality processes, quality targets.
- Ensures alignment between CS US Region, Global Quality and CS Central Quality.
- Drives process releases for quality within CS UC region and ensures progress and success.
- Thinks ahead on what growth plans are needed for the region and triggers the new processes based on that.
- Bridges the gap in EUV/DUV Quality processes and responsible to balance requirements for EUV/DUV quality needs.
- Keeps regional and central stakeholders aligned and updated on monthly, quarterly and yearly Quality roadmaps.
- Keeps track of progress on the Quality improvement plans and roadmaps and deviations from it.
- Works with local teams to drive Quality KPIs on regional level.
- Proactively review the processes that are in place for quality and work with team on developing efficient and structural process for structural improvement in Quality.
- Work with other teams of regional organization to ensure the structural improvements to increase business intelligence for the operation.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Engineering field. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Master's Degree in Business Management or Engineering field preferred but not required.
- Industrial experience within ASML or outside is preferred but not necessary.
- Background in Quality will be preferred but not necessary.
- Background in leading a team.
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build credibility with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of ASML systems will be helpful.
- Good coordination, organization, documentation and communications skills.
- Managing a group of technical professionals at all levels.
- You can influence and drive supporting departments to aim for the higher goal of CS and ASML.
- Positive attitude in challenging situations is necessary.
- Driving complex problems towards simplest solutions mindset.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with sites of diverse cultures and ways of working.
- You think and act on a strategic level and can lead a team.
- Out of the box thinking, and striving for simple solutions.
- You can identify bottlenecks and drive improvements with accountability.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Position requires up to 30% travel and willingness to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Valid passport and driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel within US and internationally.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability