30+ days ago - req30281
Human Resources Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry.Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
At ASML, we believe that technology can be a force for good in the world.
Our vision is a world where semiconductor technology is everywhere and helps to tackle some of society's toughest challenges. We contribute to this vision by creating products and services that enable our customers to continually increase the value and reduce the cost of chips.
Here, you’re encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You have the freedom, trust and support to experiment and solve complex challenges. Despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and well-being seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Master’s preferred and/or PHR/SPHR.
- Minimum of 11 years of HR experience, including HRBP experience.
- Experience working within complex or matrix, global organizations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including: Compensation practices, organizational analysis, employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management and federal and state employment laws.
- Must be resourceful with strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must be team-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work with cross functional and international teams.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability