7 days ago - req30217
Optical Alignment Design Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to develop and industrialize optical metrology systems?Are you able to cooperate in a technical team of professionals in order to realize defiant customer requirements? Please contact us today. We currently have exciting opportunities for an Optical AlignmentDesign Engineer.
AsOptical Alignment Design Engineer in our development and engineering department Applications you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment in which you will have to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in:
- Analyzing application requirements.
- Specifying and designing metrology modules and its components.
- Integrating, calibrating and testing the metrology system.
You will work in a multidisciplinary project (physics, mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, and software) that develops the alignment function for the Yieldstar metrology tool.
- Define and discuss the specification and qualification of the alignment function in order to meet the application requirements.
- Interact with other D&E groups on (sub-) module requirements, implementation considerations and qualification
- Generate effective and creative solutions in order to realize these requirements, including specification towards software engineering
- Modeling, integration and experimental verification of the alignment system performance of the Yieldstar system
- Support the production process and field maintenance methods of the system and its use by the final customers.
To succeed as the Optical Alignment Design Engineer you are qualified in Applied Physics on at least Master level, or similar.
We are looking for candidates with different experience levels in the mentioned field of interest.
- Knowledge of optics
- Experience with specifying optical (sub-) systems and components
- Experience with image processing and analysis tools
- Experience with data analysis in MatLab.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with writing requirements for software engineers and/or suppliers.
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Hands-on mentality and result orientation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good communicational skills and knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The Yieldstar Alignment group is, within the sector Development and Engineering, part of the Applications business line. We develop and deliver solutions to measure properties of a features on a semiconductor wafer. These measurements are then used to control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors devices. One of the main products in the portfolio is the YieldStar metrology tool. The Yieldstar Alignment group is responsible for the development of the XYZ wafer alignment system of this tool.
Including a personalized motivation letter is highly appreciated.