28 days ago - req30395
Assembler Module Build
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process? We might be looking for you!
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Knowing and work according to the actual processes and the associated work instructions
- Working effectively and efficiently to complete the assigned work packages within the shift
- Organize own work in such a manner that ensures day to day progress, output and quality
- Investigate and take care disturbances will be resolved and prevent future occurrences
- Keep all required administration updated/complete
- Ensure a work environment that meets 5+1Sinternal audit standard
MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering with at least 2 years of experience.
Candidates with a HBO (bachelor) degree in the areas mentioned above can also be offered, if they have at least 1 year hands on (assembly) experience.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- You are a pro-active, flexible team player eager to learn and expand skills
- Able to speak Dutch and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
Context of the position
The TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where quality comes first but where safety goes before all.
Within this sector the department Module Build (MB) is responsible for production and qualification of modules for the ASML Lithography Systems. These systems are built and delivered to customer requirement, in time and at the right quality.
To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
Willing to work in dayshift.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.