30+ days ago - req30306
Major Deliverable Owner - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The D&E US WT DE RRU E Reticle Stage Advanced Systems, a division of ASML’s D&E US WT DE RRU Department, in Wilton CT is seeking an semi-experienced Major Deliverable Owner(MDO) for a subset of the deliverables for the EUV Reticle Stage position within the EUV business line, reporting to the D&E US WT DE RRU E Reticle Stage Advanced Systems department in Wilton. Responsible for project management, execution, and reporting for the development and qualification of a submodule within the project of the next-gen EUV Reticle Stage with focus on quality, cost, and on-time delivery in support of ASML business interests and customers
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
This position will involve:
- Lead multiple small (~1-4FTE) multi-disciplinary, development teams to complete work for different milestones. Some project teams may grow in the near future.
- Plan, lead and maintain close oversight of the process development work at suppliers.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans for the deliverables.
- Create and drive a resource plan through final shipment work including in-house and farmout.
- Define deliverables for engineers and suppliers, maintain close oversight on progress.
- Align with cross-sectors on regular basis to ensure on time delivery of prototypes and volume units.
- Communicate upward and downward on regular basis.
- Hold regular meetings to provide information, identify interdependencies, secure cross-sector alignment and agreements within the teams and between the teams in the US and the suppliers in the US and Europe.
- Manage project structure.
- Work with Task Leaders and Architects to define the project scope and required budget.
- Understand proper escalation paths and acts accordingly.
- Understand how own module links to the total machine.
- Properly manage impact of changes of own module on whole machine.
- Manage risks and internal customer requirements.
- Able to assess and address technical risk based on input of architects and design engineers.
- Respond to requests for changes with impact assessment and secures project agreements before accepting changes.
Bachelor's of Science Degree in an engineering or related field with 5 plus years ofwork experience in project management or equivalent.
MS in engineering is preferred.
- Must have 5 plus years of previous experience leading a project or teams including collaborative problem solving sessions with design engineers.
- Relevant knowledge in mechatronics, dynamics, servo control and manufacturing process development highly desirable.
- Strong leadership to drive the development to a quality result, able to “lead”, not just, “manage” a team.
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent multi-tasking, planning and analytical skills so as to follow through and keep multiple simultaneous assignments on schedule.
- Stakeholder management and ability to interface with multidisciplinary groups.
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Understands needs of internal customer (project) and acts effectively on these needs.
- Recognizes contribution of individual team members.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability