You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req30460
Organizational Change Manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Development & Engineering (D&E) Change Team is looking for Organizational Change Managers (OCMs) who will work in the various change projects.
Do you have passion for Change Management and an extensive experience in leading the implementation of improvement projects? Do you like to be responsible for realizing the targeted project benefits by securing fluent implementation of project deliverables (new ways of working, tools, processes) into the D&E organization? Then we look forward to talking to you!
Role and responsibilities
1. Focus of the Organisational Change Team in D&E is the impact of changes on the D&E engineering community and realizing the required behavioral changes that comes with project deliverables.
2. Organizational Change Manager is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs by driving three main themes:
1) Impact 2) Readiness 3) Sustainability with the following results and benefits:
- Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways. Readiness for changes results in quicker benefits realization and less risk of redesign, rework and rescheduling.
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems.
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed.
- Take ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way;
- Identify key D&E target groups impacted by project results;
- Advise, design and agree the change strategy and plan with the Project Cluster Managers, and other key stakeholders;
- Drive and execute the Change plan according ASML's change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity;
- Define and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW;
- Define and agree on change project KPi's and reports on progress;
- Report on progress of change and communication plan;
- To improve change management you will be actively coaching several stakeholders (such as: PL's, line management) within the D&E organisation.
Education and experience
- Masters degree
- 10+ years’ experience in project or group management;
- 5+ years’ experience in Organizational Change projects;
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices;
- Extensive experience in senior management training, coaching and facilitation;
- Knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions;
- Team player, inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes and be to persistent;
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders);
- Listen to learn: Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Influencing without formal authority, sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level;
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity;
- Creative and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The D&E Change Team drives the implementation of strategic and complex change initiatives into the D&E engineering organization. Team members combine a solid basis of project/program management, experience in driving behavioral change and ASML business knowledge.
Direct Reporting line: Senior Manager D&E Change Team – Part of the D&E Quality and Continuous Improvement Cluster
Functional Reporting Line: Project Cluster Manager
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.