28 days ago - req30447
Project leader Optical Level Sensor
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to improve and develop and industrialize state-of-the-art optical sensors?Are you able to cooperate in a technical team of professionals in order to realize defiant customer requirements?
Then we have exciting opportunities within the Sensors department of the Development & Engineering sector of ASML. The sensors developed in this department are key for the ASML business drivers overlay, imaging, focus and throughput.
Role and responsibilities
To contribute to the development of leading edge sensor systems by designing, creating, integrating and testing, (sub-) systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications and planning considerations enabling Moore’s law.
As Project Leader in our Sensors department you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment that further develops the current and next generation optical level sensor. You will be coordinating multi-disciplinary projects with involvement of other technical competences, interfacing to factory, customer support, marketing and development programs.
Education and experience
(Technical) University, PhD or MSc in physics or engineering.
- 5-10 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Proven experience leading a technical team of experts in multi-disciplinary environment
- Proven experience with stakeholder management in complex environment
- Leading and motivating a multi-disciplinary team
- Keeps the overview, strong in prioritizing and organizing project deliverables
- Drives decisions and completion of tasks
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Takes the initiative, shows discipline and team spirit.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Apt communicator. Knows how to convey complex topics in an understandable fashion and transfer the main message in a clear way.
- Is able to develop a vision and enthusiastically promotes this
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Caroline van Twisk
ASML HR Recruitment