28 days ago - req30528
ASML Manufacturing - Assembly Engineer
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
The amount of applications we received for this position is sufficient to fill our vacancies in the short term.
However, you can still submit your job application – as we expect to have new job openings again in the future.
What can you expect when you submit your application?
- Your application will be reviewed by an ASML recruiter, and a first assessment on your suitability for the job will be made based on your resume and motivation letter.
- If this assessment is positive, your application will be saved in our database of qualified candidates. When there is a new job opening that matches your skill set, we will contact you.
- If the first assessment is not sufficient then you will receive a notification.
Search the latest jobs on https://www.asml.com/en/careers/find-your-job
Find out more about working at ASML on https://www.asml.com/en/careers/working-at-asml
With a technical secondary vocational education (MBO qualification level 4) you can literally be at the heart of complex innovative technology. In our cleanrooms in Veldhoven we assemble, build and deliver complex lithography systems, from prototype to final product. You’ll work in a high-tech environment where standards are high and targets aren’t just aspirational – they’re necessary. This dynamic environment requires skilled manufacturing technicians.
You'll assemble, adjust and qualify ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
We need assembly engineers for two different fields:
Module Build: you assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver complex modules and sub modules to prepare them for system integration.
System Integration: you integrate (complex) modules into a complete ASML system This integration work i(includes swapping parts, testing and, cleaning delicate high tech surfaces. When the system works according to customer specifications, you’ll help to disassemble it for transportation to our customers worldwide.
You have a MBO 4 degree (secondary vocational education, middle management training, qualification level 4) in one of the areas below:
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- You like to work with your hands to assemble and make things work. You have experience with technical assembly, for example as a car mechanic, a construction worker or a technical service employee.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment.
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
- Pro-active, flexible team player.
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Good level of English and Dutch required.
Working in Shifts
These positions require working in the shifts system (We have 2 shift and 5 shift schedules).You will receive a shift allowance, an additional pay for working in shifts. This is how it works:
The 2 shift work schedule applies for System Integration and for some Module Build Departments. You’ll work in the morning or the evening shift. Once every 4 weeks you work a weekend in the day shift (in nominal). However, it is possible that we sometimes need to ask you to work more for a short period.
For more information on ASML, visit our:
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.
Your application will be assessed by a Recruiter first. If there is a match with one of the open positions, the responsible manager will review your application. We will contact you with further details if the hiring manager wants to invite you for a first interview.
In order to limit the spread of the coronavirus, we will conduct most interviews via Microsoft Teams. You may experience some delays in the application and recruitment process, so we thank you for your understanding.