14 days ago - req30657
Manager ASML Experience Center (Veldhoven)
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Impressing relevant stakeholders (applicants, public affairs, students/pupils/teachers, suppliers, customers, investors, employees,communities) with immersive insights into the world of ASML at a single location, the ASML Experience Center (EC) in at the company’s headquarters in Veldhoven. The EC is a unique place to show ASML’s passion for people and excellence. It is a place to meet and learn and share everything about our company, our products, our industry and the way ASML influences our daily lives. It shows our way of working and the ASML culture. It is a place where we can bring to life our approaches to innovation and learning, sustainability, diversity, pride and engagement, cleanroom environment, career opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
- Innovations, promotions and exhibits manager:continuous development and innovation of exhibits in the EC. Existing exhibits are significantly software-based and demand upgrades and finalization. Hardware exhibits also need updating. New (sometimes temporary) exhibits/expositions need to be developed in addition to or as replacement of existing exhibits. Leverage EC facilities to drive ASML strategic priorities in conjunction with Business Lines and Business Functions;
- Operations manager: ensure a well-functioning EC: cleanliness, working exhibits and facilities, presence of friendly, motivated and knowledgeable hosts, presence of supplies and supporting materials, planning (booked visitors), reporting, clear and timely communication to all relevant stakeholders, including suppliers;
- Set the global standard for other (sibling) ASML ECs around the world;
- Responsible for 12 EC hosts, who are students from the Technical University Eindhoven (TU/e) in a (so-called) N4 construction with Randstad as the employment agency;
- Manage annual €80,000 operational cost budget and an annual €180,000 exhibit investment budget;
- Geographic spread: the EC site is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, with visitors ranging from neighbors and local pupils to international suppliers and customers;
- Stakeholder management: a (small) team of (external) experts in the EC Projects. Especially addressing the need for realization of all new activities and exhibits where other experts are required to make the EC attractive for a growing audience;
- Internal: Communications team (Labor Market Communications for event desk, technology promotion and recruitment-related activities; Content team for co-development of exhibits, Internal Communications for employee engagement and strategy), Asset Management/Facility Management for maintenance and visitors, Business Unit and Business Line leaders for (new) exhibits and functions. IT for systems, networking, etc.;
- External: Vendors (non-product related to help build/develop exhibits), ASML product-related suppliers like Zeiss SMT, Trumpf and VDL; strong cooperation required with senior Supply Chain experts.
Education and experience
- Education: at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area;
- Experience: 5+ years of (project) management experience in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Passion for technology and education
Functional skills & competencies
- Creativity; identify essence and boundaries of the creative process: shape ideas and improve and make ready for execution;
- Strategy & Business understanding, (internal & external) customer/stakeholder understanding;
- Critical thinking & analytical skills, deal with complexity, information processing;
- Cost awareness and waste reduction, LEAN principles.
Behavioral Leadership Skills & Competencies
- Focus on delivering value, create impact, deliver tangible business outcomes for ASML and (internal) customer;
- Set priorities in accordance with ASML corporate as well as communications department strategy;
- Stakeholder management at right level, x-sectoral collaboration, relationship building;
- Take initiative, entrepreneurship, vision, initiates and delivers valuable innovation;
- Motivate a team of student hosts to deliver knowledgeable high-quality hospitality.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested? Please apply with your English CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.