You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be part of progress? Does working in the Production Logistics department within the Factory for our newest high tech machines sound like a challenging next step in your career? Then apply for this role today!
We provide production plans, drive required material availability and support execution accordingly.
We proactively enable the primary process to focus on delivering state of the art lithography tools to our customers in volume by providing feasible up to date production plans, creating transparency on bottlenecks, drive on time material availability for disturbances and regular builds on shop floor in an efficient way.
Material Handling NXE has as main target to ensure a (cost) efficient flow of both inbound as outbound materials. We receive and deliver incoming materials, process disturbances, secure Inventory management and offer First Line Support to Operators on the shop floor, while continuously striving to improve our performances and processes. For this we work according to LEAN principles.
Role and responsibilities
Receiving and delivering materials:
- Ensure thetimely arrival of materials in the Work center (40% of the activities are physical movements);
- Monitor material availability on the basis of the progress of one or more work centers within the factory;
- Process and solve disturbances as first line support;
- Identify and communicate deviations both in number, 12nc, quality and purity and take action to get abnormalities resolved.
- Manage stock locations and accurate inventory;
- Identify and correct deviations.
- Process administration of transactions, book materials to and from orders as well as to and from (storage) locations. Report deviations and take corrective and preventive actions.
- Correctly handle the return of defective, obsolete or good stock materials in a quick manner.
- Reflect on performance;
- Identify and address issues;
- Reporting and communication: anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together;
- Improve LEAN problem solving;
- Review and update processes;
- Contribute to the improvement of material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects.
Education and experience
Due to the complexity of the position we are looking for candidates with at least a relevant Associate Degree, where Bachelor degree is strongly preferred.
Relevant areas would be:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management;
- Technological Economics;
- Business Intelligence.
We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment. A fresh grad with the right set of personal skills and competencies can be considered.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent abilities to work in a team;
- High customer focus;
- Stake holder management;
- Continuous Improvement and problem solving skills;
- Strong decision making and ability to prioritize;
- Strong drive for results;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Good analytical skills;
- Proactive person who is able to take ownership for the responsibilities of the department;
- Strong communicator with power of persuasion;
- Affinity with technology.
- SAP knowledge;
- LEAN experience;
- Project management.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be working in a great and highly committed team which works in a 2 shift schedule and report to the Team Leaders Material Handling.You will work closely with the following departments: Specialists manufacturing, all manufacturing departments within the factory, all planning departments within Production logistics, Quality, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse ( inbound and outbound), Product Lifecycle Management and Global Logistics Services.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.