16 days ago - req30786
Product manager - digital platform
Sales & marketing
Computer science & software engineering
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Computer science & software engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML manufactures complex lithography systems which are critical to the production of microchips. Within ASML the Product Business Lines are accountable for the development of the ASML products. The responsibility of the Applications Business Line is to make sure that our customers overlay and imaging requirements are met with the portfolio of scanners and technology options. As a product manager you are responsible to provide optimal solutions to our demanding customers to support their performance and to improve their global competitive position. A product manager is continuously challenged to maintain the right balance between technical capabilities, time to market and business targets, both for ASML and our customers, to ensure that ASML is chosen as the preferred partner, now and in the future.
Role and responsibilities
To secure ASML’s position and maintain the relationship with customers, the ASML’s data (including provided customer data) and automation flow (this consists of data flow and analytics flow ) is getting important. Customers will purchase ASML’s equipment and applications and they also want to utilize these equipment and applications with proper performance and tightly integrated way with their own environment and applications (such as MES, APC, FD ). ASML will need special contributor for these data contents and automation flow.
In this role you will be a member of a high performer product management team in ASML’s Applications Business Line. You will work closely with product management of all business lines worldwide to orchestrate between platform and the hosted application products. You will be interfacing with product development and system engineering on technical specifications and product implementation strategy. But you will also interface with sales and customer support on selling, installing and supporting the product. Furthermore you will also work closely with customers’ lithography, process integration and automation/IT departments.
In this role you will:
- contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of ASML’s market position.
- cooperate with applicable ASML management in order to secure and extend ASML’s market position and create customer and client values.
- support the implementation of the Product Generation Process (PGP) and you will prepare and manage the production of all information and documentation to assist the market introduction.
- lead ASML’s integrated vision and data contents.
- create or enhance products to support the automation flow for data interchange and analytic user’s (customer and Internal) flow.
- need to understand the market trend for data and automation especially for the semiconductor industry and at the same time adapt to new technologies beyond semiconductor.
- need to save additional efforts to utilize the existing market trend and standards to achieve new or existing products effectively.
- need to be aware of the required data contents (semiconductor or lithography related) and the possible user’s data and analytics flow to solve end user’s problems.
- provide the understandings for leading technologies and standards to govern the customer’s ambition and directions.
- contribute to the definition of a product (line) by the preparation of all aspects of the specific product. Analyze market trends and possibilities in relation to technological developments, customer demands and the position of competitors.
- define target markets and long term market goals.
- define market strategy for the specific product range, including a mix of chargeable products and cost free improvements, accessories and services features.
- develop world wide (communication) strategy, product port folio and pricing and prepare marketing and sales support.
- define the market plan for a specific product range and collect market information. Responsible for the Product Requirements Specification for new products.
- drive execution of business plan.
- contribute to the change process from Cost Based Service to Value Based Service.
- cooperate with the marketing manager to develop parameters to measure successful performances in marketing, products and sales by the collection of relevant data. Use market information to develop contingency plans and evaluate market plans for programs and individual product lines for ASML as a whole.
- interact regularly with customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions.
Education and experience
- A Master’s degree is preferred, but relevant work experience is more important.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of experience in a leading position to drive digital strategy and automation (data and analytics) in a high-tech environment.
- Understanding of way-of-working in leading edge semiconductor manufacturing facility and with knowledge of data, control, automation, analytics in such facilities.
- You have worked with outstanding customers to show the existing practices for data and automation.
- You are knowledgeable regarding industry leading technologies and solution vendors to use any further collaboration and benchmarking.
- You are fluenct in English.
- You have the ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments.
- You have demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative, giving direction, influencing without power.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong client focus and commitment to excellence.
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Solution minded, precise and practical.
- Self-motivator to increase the technology knowledge and provide a positive reaction to leading edge customers.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Full time position based in the Netherlands.
- International travel of approximately 40% (these are programmed business trips of approximately 1 week).