30+ days ago - req30858
Expert -Sequence Competence
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. The nature and business model of ASML drives early releases of new products (technology) to our customers. The goal is to mature this technology as soon as possible during this time.
Service Engineering deliverables are key enablers for time to maturation and quality of service.
Service Engineering deliverables are created in upstream processes: therefore you will focus on requirements to existing and new Engineering processes and systems.
You will drive these requirements into business transformation programs and projects, ensuring that projects fully understand our needs, and will deliver a solution first time right. You will also work with CS segments to ensure expert supportto CS sequence competence , specifically on Sequence WOW and content quality.
You will be part of Service Baseline Development department within the Customer Services Organization. Our missionis to make Service Operations future prove by thinking ahead and by shaping service capabilities to enable business strategy. We are expertise center for Service that designs capabilities needed to run service business now and in the future.
Role and responsibilities
Main responsibilities that you can expect:
1. Represent CS in x-sector projects and improvement initiative
a. Represent CS in improvement initiatives to increase quality of x-sector solutions ( ie GEAR), processes( forexample sequence release process ) and information (sequencecontent quality)
b. Align CS requirements x-sector with D&E and MNF
2. Maintain strong CS management and end-users engagement
a. Maintain CS x-segment sequences roadmap (includingtooling)
b. involve end-users in capturing requirements, validating the solutionand priority setting.
c. Drive CS x-segment (EUV / DUV ) alignment in CS on sequence competence
d. Participate in CS deployment strategy creation and x-projects integrations
3. Interface to D&E on S-MIX improvements
a. Be expert representing CS in Sequence technical framework design
b. Drive Sequence process adjustments (RACI/process change) balancing x-sector needs
4. Expertise New Solutions and Content
a. Provide expertise in aligning interface between Sequence tooling ( for example GEAR ) and Field Execution tooling ( Polaris, APM)
b. Data structure alignment x-solutions
c. Act as Expert in sequence tooling
d. Act as Expert in sequence content
e. Act as solution and content release gatekeeper where required ( for new solutions)
Education and experience
Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, or related.
- 3-7 years of experience with strong focus on sequence creation and / or integration
- Proven experience with service/ maintenance engineering in a high tech organization
- Knowledge of customer support processes in High-tech or comparable industry
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- “Can do mentality”; able to get things done when not in ( direct) charge
- Motivated by challenges, sees opportunities , not only problems
- Curious and inquisitive mindset – you have a strong desire to dig to understand our organization, how we operate, and the real root cause of problems;
- Never satisfied with ‘good enough’ but is able to deliver when ‘good enough’ is acceptable;
- Organized and is energized from bringing clarity and control to ambiguous and chaotic situations;
- Can easily switch between conceptual and operational activities;
- Effective communicator in English (both oral and written);
- Willing to travel.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with an updated CV and motivation letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.