30+ days ago - req30857
HR Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Would you like to be part of progress and work in an international environment? Are you a sparring partner in organizational and people challenges? Can you drive our company’s people strategy? Want to be part of a great HR team and bring happiness to the work floor?
If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the EUV Factory team at ASML.
Take the next step in your career and apply!
Role and responsibilities
In this exciting position you will have multiple roles:
- As an Employee Champion, you coach and mentor employees and support their development. This also entails managing risks, ethics and safety and the Works Council relations. You support managers in driving employee engagement as well as culture & values related interventions.
- Next to that, as Change Agent you assist in significant organizational change projects, enhance management & leadership development, facilitate workshops and team interventions.
- You tailor the application of our yearly ASML HR cycle to the specific business context. You use HR data & analytics to support people & organizational decision making.Together with your HR colleagues from People Services, Talent Acquisition and other Expertise areas, you secure efficient and effective delivery of HR support & solutions.
- Last but definitely not least you are a Strategic partner: You drive organizational development and proactively support line managers in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues.You are a credible and trusted sparring partner for senior managers, including reflections on their personal leadership.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have over 5 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as an HR Business Partner to the business.
- You are knowledgeable in all HR functional areas, like People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise including strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation. Organizational design, change management and team facilitation skills are also important capabilities to bring to the team.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
-Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
-Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
-Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
-Strong on organizational sensitivity
-Experience in a global, international organization
-Change management, organizational design experience
-Pro-active in stakeholder management
-You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
-Able to step out of your comfort zone / have a learning & growth mindset
-Sense of humor
-Experience with Workday is beneficial
-English is our business language.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In this role you will be working in the EUV factory (growing from 1300 towards 1700 employees) which is responsible for building and installing the state of the art EUV machines. Experience, with LEAN, structural problem solving, working in the dynamic of a diverse production / factory / install environment is beneficial. You will be reporting to Paul van Dillen, HR Director EUV Factory.
One of the most exciting challenges this team is working on is growing our factory and its people both in numbers but also professionally and personally. Next to that we have a strong focus on strengthening our organization and culture, developing our leaders and focusing on well-being for our employees. In HR we are also currently going through a transformation with many opportunities and improvements in our people processes, systems and ways of working. Our EF HR team consists of 5/6 HR professionals and our purpose is: Bring happiness to the work floor!
ASML’s Human Resource organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR, like Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, People Development & Learning, HR Information & Processes and People Services. HR employs about 500 employees in Europe, the US and Asia.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.