14 days ago - req30834
HR Global Operational Excellence Expert
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate.
In this role, you will be part of the Global Operational Excellence & Process Improvement team, where you will be driving operational excellence globally and will be working together with the regional People Services teams to ensure efficient implementation and way of working.
People Services is the global people contact center for employees and managers worldwide and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. As a Operational Excellence expert, you are the driving power behind continuous improvements & process excellence on all People Services scoped processes. You would also help in setting up a Global Operational Excellence Framework and would be the driving power behind implementing the required actions in alignment with the regional HR Service Center Managers.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for Global KPI/SLA framework
- Responsible for Global KPI/SLA reporting
- Responsible for global customer engagement surveys
- Set Global Framework on monitoring and taking actions on items that do not meet KPI/SLA or have a need for improvement.
- Analyze KPI/SLA together with the regional Operational Excellence representatives and operational team leads to identify trends and patterns and drive change or improvements based on these insights
- Keep continuous improvement drive on the insights and analysis and take ownership on updating or creating new insights and/or analysis
- Generate insights on global trends and translate these trends into actions to be taken
- Drive high standards and first time right service delivery
- Drive standardization, efficiency gains and simplifications in HR processes globally while also keeping the customer needs in mind
- Build collaborative relationships with involved stakeholders to support the projects in scope in an efficient manner
- Contribute to further implementation of the global tier model within People Services
- Take an active role to resolve any upcoming issues in projects
- Support ongoing enhancement of case management tool with global focus
- Identification of processes with an improvement need to drive continuous improvement
- Work together with other team members focusing on HR Processes and Transitions in the Global Operational Excellence & process improvements team
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in either HR or Operational Excellence
- Experience with analyzing data and identifying trends
- Proficient in creating insights on data trends and translating these into practical actions.
- Ownership and drive to complete projects by the agreed timelines
- Proficient in stakeholder management
- Continuous improvement drive
- Experience with WorkDay & ServiceNow are a plus
- Experience with Lean and/or process mapping
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Resilient and being able to keep focus in a changing environment
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication in English, speaking Dutch is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
With all the exciting changes ahead, People Services is the place to be at the moment: We are a highly enthusiastic team and are looking forward to being part of this dynamic journey. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the future of HR within ASML.
This job will reside in the Global People Services team, in which you will report to the Global Manager Operational Excellence and Process Improvement. Your main stakeholders will be the global and regional Operational Excellence experts, the Global People Services Management team, your People Services colleagues, HR Expertise as well as HR Line and external parties. You will participate in regional and global meetings, projects and continuous improvements. The office location is Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This is a full-time role (40 hours)
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your specific motivation for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.