Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req30906
CS Competence Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Are you the enthusiastic technical engineer who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the EUV lithography systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field? Can you use your organizational, analysis and communication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of CS CE Data Analyst-Data Analytics and Visualization EUV is just for you!
The inspiring and challenging department, the Data Analytics and Visualization EUV department is a new and relatively small department. We are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
- We are organized in 3 groups: Install Base; New Product Introduction; Data Analytics and Visualization. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
- The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the CS programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the Data Analytics and Visualization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture, work-preparation archive and change control.
Role and responsibilities
Optimize data automation processes to enable efficient and reliable data analysis to steer Industrialization deliverables and Industrialization targets with respect to cycle time, availability and completeness.
The main responsibilities of the CS CE Data Analyst engineer reporting are:
- Setup and maintain Industrialization related dashboards.
- Maintain and propose deterministic diagnostic flows developments and improvements in close collaboration with Design & Engineering and Global Support Center.
- Identify efficiency improvements and drive automation of the data analysis processes.
- Write and update documentation on tools and databases.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master level in technical field of study as below, or equivalent experience.
- Degree or experience as above in Data engineering, Information management, Industrialization Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Experience on data source management/data reporting/dashboard management.
- Knowledge in data analysis & statistics.
- Experience in graphical representations and data visualizations.
- Experience in data quality control, validation and linkage.
- Experience in data and analytics programming/scripting languages (Excel, XML, Python).
- Advanced knowledge on data reporting tools like Spotfire and excel.
- Experience in a production/development environment with high tech products and complex production and service processes is an advantage.
- Skilled at communicating to a wide range of people with various backgrounds and personalities.
- Self-propelling, pragmatic and entrepreneurial.
- Service-oriented and flexible attitude.
- Ability to solve complex problems, deal with constraints and can come up with creative solutions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.