27 days ago - req30998
Mechanical Process Designer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers doing a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing yourpersonal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive?
If so, then the job of Mechanical Process Designer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities
- To manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering processes and way of working.
- To develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements and carry out Way of Working Competence guidelines.
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts, tools and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools, packing and spare parts.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of the Bill of Material and manufacturing sequence.
- Setup and maintenance of the high level Bill of Material of a functional module.
- Reporting on part/tool/packing/spare definition status and progress.
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release rules and implementation.
- Facilitator / Chairman of the change control board.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must.
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive her/his own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.