You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
To support the growth of ASML in a high-tech, high quality and fast-paced environment we are looking for experienced recruiters. Do you know the labor market like the back of your hand and are you able to creatively attract, select and hire new talent for ASML? Does your excellent industry knowledge contribute to your pristine stakeholder management? Then please come join us for this challenge!
As a recruiter you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection. Together with your sector recruitment manager, labor market communications, HR line and business you create and execute a recruitment plan.
Role and responsibilities
The key role of our recruiters is to support our ASML goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. You are confident in taking ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several departments within the ASML organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conducting recruitment plans and leading the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. You define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon the final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off recruitment activities;
- Instructing, coordinating and collaborating with searchers who assist you with recruitment activities. You coordinate recruitment campaigns and activities;
- Screening and assessing long listed candidates. You’ll define a short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews;
- Coordinating interview planning processes and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers;
- Providing candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience. Towards the hiring decision you support business evaluation;
- Preparing and providing job offers to final selected candidates;
- Updating our ATS and offer management systems during selection processes for shortlisted candidates;
Experience & Education
- At least 5 years of experience in full recruitment cycle;
- Experience recruiting in the Dutch market;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s level preferred;
- Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates;
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you will be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you will collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you need the following skills:
- Confident, creative, approachable and caring;
- Good listener with great communication and organizational skills;
- Able to coordinate/create strong pipelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This is an recurrent role which means that we open several similar vacancies through the year. It may be that at the time of your application we do not have a role open but, if you have a suitable profile, we will still have interviews to make sure that as soon as position opens you can be considered.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available 32-40 hours and already based in The Netherlands. Please mention your availability in your cover letter.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.