You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
To support the growth of ASML in a high-tech, high quality and fast-paced environment we are looking for experienced talent acquisition advisors. Do you know the labor market and are you able to creatively attract, select and hire new talent in combination with excellent business knowledge and stakeholder management? Then this is your opportunity to join us for this challenge!
As a senior talent acquisition advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection. Together with your sector talent acquisition manager, labor market communications, HR line and business you create and execute a talent acquisition plan.
Role and responsibilities
The role of the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor is to support our ASML business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. You take direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several business groups within the ASML organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and present a talent acquisition plan where you define the sourcing strategy and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with hiring managers;
- Coach, coordinate and collaborate with talent acquisition sourcing specialists and planners who assist you with talent acquisition activities such as screen, assess long listed candidates and plan interviews;
- Managing and setting expectations of a large amount of stakeholders in different levels of the business;
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience;
- Support business evaluation towards hiring decision and draft the offer;
- Maintain ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
Education and experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in full life cycle in recruiting, which at least 2 years in corporate/in-house recruitment;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred;
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different profiles/businesses
- Reporting and analytics expertise: experience in building a recruitment plan/ strategy based on historical data;
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
The responsibility of the senior talent acquisition advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Confident, creative, approachable and caring;
- Good listener with great communication and organizational skills;
- Great connector by building relationships with several stakeholders;
- Able to coordinate/create strong pipelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This is an recurrent role which means that we open several similar vacancies through the year. It may be that at the time of your application we do not have a role open but, if you have a suitable profile, we will still have interviews to make sure that as soon as position opens you can be considered.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available 32-40 hours and already based in The Netherlands. Please mention your availability in your cover letter.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.