5 days ago - req31074
EUV Service Cost Manager - Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Customer Support EUV Service Cost team supports our global EUV Field service teams enabling them to achieve Cost of Service targets. We have the mission to set targets, develop roadmaps and drive actions to reduce service cost.
Role and responsibilities
the Customer Support EUV Service Cost team supports our global EUV Field service teams and central programs and projects by setting the right priorities enabling the field organization to achieve its business targets.
As the Service Cost Manager, you work with the central organization to set priorities, handshake on target levels and drive the actions with the various programs and projects, both in VHV and other ASML locations. You also liaise with the local field service cost representative in order to align on target levels, deliver knowledge as required and assembles feedback from field to central and vice versa. The Service Cost Manager drives deliverables, solutions and improvement roadmaps that assist to improve the performance of our EUV Customer Support organization to target cost level.
Your key responsibilities are:
- EUV Service Cost Roadmap: create, handshake and drive to target levels;
- EUV Local Customer Support: support the local Field Service (management) teams;
- EUV Central: Interface to central programs to drive the priorities that help decrease of Service Cost;
- Closely liaise with PCMs and PLs in the programs to ensure right prio is given to Service cost targets.
Education and experience
Approximately 8+ years of relevant work experience is required, as well as a MSc. Industrial Engineering or an MBA.
- Translates ASML BL EUV Targets into lower level targets, concrete roadmaps and actions / deliverables;
- Acts as the interface between local field organizations and central programs and projects to drive cost down;
- Results focused: able to prioritize which efforts will drive the impact intended;
- Good stakeholder management / engagement skills;
- Communication skills: able to engage a large variety of stakeholders at various levels. Eager to learn what impact he/she can have beyond his/her own field of expertise and on other business drivers;
- Coaching skills: A teamplayer by nature, able to coach and support more junior team members in their growth.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please include your resume and a cover letter when applying for this role where you explain your motivation to join our team.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.